Thursday, August 16, 2012

NZ: Day 2 (The Shout-Out Edition)

The Girls and Libby in front of a pretty sweet backdrop.
Solid day down here in New Zealand. The snow is starting to firm up and it should be terrific tomorrow.

Today's blog is the Shout Out Edition. Not everyone has purchased internet and not everyone has their cell phones turned on, so for those of you that are dying for some contact from your Burkie Bear in New Zealand, these shout outs go out to YOU!

Hope you're having fun at Family Camp! Love, Liza

Mom and Dad. From, Sergeant Pech

Don't worry, I'm not the weird new kid. Love, Coley

Hi Mom and Dad, finally found my bag!! Love, Ood

Aw, it's amazing here. I love you guys! Xoxo, Dani

The food is absolutely deluxe. I love you guys! Love, Mardi

Hi Ming Ming! Love, Lisa

I love you Gorgaaaaaa! Love, Soph

Dear Mom, Thanks for not making me eat cooked vegetables... Now, it's an issue. Love, Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment