Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Where did you get that sweat on your shirt?

I sent an email requesting current Burkies to send me a picture of their sweaty BMA shirt taken in the location in which the training took place...

This is what I have so far... so if you have worked out in a BMA shirt and pulled a few beads of sweat, take a picure and send it to me. I'll post it for the all the "BMA" world to see!

Chris Jones - owes me a picture of the shirt, but this is where he's working out... at Parisi Speed School - Saco, Maine


Parker Biele - On the tennis court, sweeping, cleaning, playing and running suicides!


Jeff Sirjane - The wood that heats you many times each year!


Darrell Gray - No hills in North Myrtle Beach; stadium stairs will have to do!


OK this is the start...Anyone who reads this can send me a picture of their sweaty BMA t-shirt on location and I'll add you to the blog. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

So go ahead put on your BMA apparel, go for a work out and send me a picture of the end result!

Darrell

No comments:

Post a Comment