Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trail Work for Kingdom Trails

Wednesday morning workout was helping Kingdom Trails build a new trail above East Burke Village.  I think over 40 students and adults helped.  You can see those pictures on facebook.  I was able to join them for round 2 on Thursday afternoon.  Students had the option to help and many chose to do trail work before or after hiking or biking.  Some just passed through during their workout.  I was impressed with the enthusiasm for trail work!  I only got a few photos but here is who I can remember: Darrell, DI, Christin, Viv, Chris R, Connor, Fredi, Matt P, Kelsey, Jennette, McKenna, Tatum, Ella, Gigi, Lili, Tess, Brianna M, Meg, Brianna T (passed through during workout with...?)
Photobomb!

Darrell channels his inner John Henry.

In unison.

Fredi, Tatum and Matt, with guest appearance by Gigi and Lili.  DI fading into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment