Thursday, November 20, 2014

The U14s Rock

The U14s just make me laugh. I love their energy. First it was all their nick names as they called in over the radio for training... Sambo, The Flying Sword, The Unripe Banana, Unibrow Octopus Charlie, Marg, The Dark Knight, CG Money, and more... I don't know how they came up with these names, but I'm impressed. And I'm sorry I can't remember them all!
Here's to their coaches Feef, Corey, and Justin for keeping it fun. :)

If I have it correctly, L to R: The Unripe Banana, Marg, The Flying Sword, and The Dark Knight
(aka Reed, Maggie, Killian, Raph)

And to top it off, tonight they provided Justin with an awesome birthday celebration, much to his chagrin. The photo isn't great, but you can see how psyched these guys were to sing "Happy Birthday," and present him with a card, beef jerky, and cake. Nice work boys. (I will also add that it was the best Burkie student-led rendition of "Happy Birthday" that I've heard. And that's a challenge Burkies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment