Thursday, April 3, 2014

The East Comes Through in the Parallel Slalom at U16 Nationals

Today we finally raced the Parallel Slalom and it was a fun, chaotic event. Here are some photos from the day. 
Liam, Anna Foley (BBTS), Ava Mattson (KMS), Sophie, Anna, Olivia

Anna on the red course

Liam on the red course - he got 4th on the day! I think he raced 11 times (maybe more?!)

It's kind of hard to tell, but this is one of the ruts by the end of the race - the edge of the rut is about as high as my waist. And my skis are sticking up out of the trough.

Team East pride - 2000 Girls - Abi Jewett (GMVS) 2nd, Tatum Coutu (BBTS) 3rd

More strong skiing from eastern girls -1999s - Mikayla Lathrop (SMS) 1st, Hannah Utter (GMVS) 2nd
(Yes, I am related to Mikayla - she's my cousin.) :)

1998 girls - Cecily Decker (NYSEF) 1st, Storm Klomhaus (USTA) 2nd, and our Olivia 3rd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment