Friday, April 5, 2013

Sugarloaf Spring Series

We've just arrived at the storied River View Resort after four great races at Sugarloaf.  Two SG's on Wednesday and GS's Thursday and Friday on The Gauge.  Mother nature provided the best surface we've seen all year (didn't feel much like spring though). 

Hard to believe that we're down to the last two races of the season but here we are.  As I look back on the last few months I can't express how great it is to work with these guys.  Both on and off the hill they never fail to impress me with their hard work, dedication and maturity.  I'll miss the guys that are leaving us but when I see Trace, Matt, Razz and Sam at races it reminds me they're never too far away.

Jake and Aleck on the U18 SG Podium.
Chris and Trace on the GS podium.



No comments:

Post a Comment