Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First day of Speed

After a morning spent with Harry (where we got a lift ride in with BMA Alum Lindsay Cone) working through his return to ski program we met up with the rest of the group to travel east on I-70 for our first day of Super G.

We arrived at Copper early to check bindings and go over our program as the Austrian men's speed team was wrapping up their session.  I still get star struck when I get to watch guys like Klaus Kroell chat with his tech and pack up his stuff.



As you can see it was a gorgeous day at Copper and everyone did a great job their first day in gates on a totally new hill.  Fun for me to alternate watching the BMA crew run on one course and the Austrian women right next to them, I could hardly tell a difference.  Can't wait for tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment